Barkworthies Beef Knuckle Bone
- All natural, FDA approved knuckle bones.
- High in calcium, iron and zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, and provide energy to help support brain functions
- Baked to rid the product of any possible bacteria and locking in natural flavor for an irresistible flavor with tendons still attached to give your dog an extra dental workout
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten
- Long lasting for medium to large breeds and provides a durable chew for aggressive chewers. Chewing also supports dental health by cleaning teeth of plaque and tartar
- Chew Meter: Hard
Barkworthies Knuckle Bone Fillets are one of our largest bones, making them the perfect beefy treat for medium and large breeds! These extra long-lasting, durable chews are great for aggressive chewers. They're baked with the tasty meat and tendons still attached which encourages healthy chewing, naturally ''flossing'' your dog's teeth and promoting dental hygiene. Our Knuckle Bones Fillets are also a great calcium-rich chew. Calcium plays a big role in your dog's skeletal, joint and oral health.
Our Knuckle Bone Fillets come from grass-fed, free-range cattle that are USDA & FDA inspected & approved.
Most Barkworthies' all-natural dog treats and chews are completely preservative-free and additive-free. Please note that this product is not for human consumption. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges.
Chew Meter: Hard
|Chew Meter Scale|
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
|Category||Beef Bones, Chew, Dental Chew, Dogs, Heavy Duty|