Origins 5 in 1
- For dogs and cats
- Aides with skin and coat care, anti-itching, digestion, gut health, and of course a pet hip and joint supplement our probiotic for pets does it all
- Our pet probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes for pets supplement powder utilizes wild caught fish protein and oil unaltered
- 10% wild fish oil in every serving
- Easy to use powder
- 100% made and sourced in the USA
Supplement for Dogs & Cats: 100% Honest & 100% Functional
Origins 5in1 Supplement is a whole food, wild fish supplement. It provides highly digestible nutrition, natural, whole food sourced vitamins and minerals. Origins adds gut health support through a unique ratio of pre-biotics, probiotics, post-biotics, digestive enzymes, and full spectrum fatty acids.
It serves as the foundation for improving any feeding strategy and optimizing what the primary diet can’t achieve on its own.
Origins Canine 5 in 1 only adds to your efforts of nutrition and health and never subtracts.
Pre-biotic • Probiotic • Digestives Enzymes • Butyric Fatty Acid
Origins Canine 5 in 1 Nutrition Facts:
Our wild fish ingredients are better than regular commercial pet food equal to raw in digestibility. Commercial dog foods can be difficult for your dog to digest for their full nutritional needs
Origins is full of nutrients! Wild fish protein and wild complete fish oil is full of nutrients for your pet, so we use the whole fish to add essential nutritional elements to your dog’s diet
Our product line offers sustainability, traceability, and digestibility
The only way to impact the system is to address the total gut health system
- The 5 enzymes in Origins 5 in 1 are the most relevant to carnivores, are the most researched and proven to have the impact appropriate for carnivorous monogastric digestive system
|Category||Anti-itch, Cats, Digestion, Dogs, Gut health, Immune System, Joint Care, Skin & Coat, Vitamins|
Gulf Menhaden fish, Butyrin (buffered butryic acid), Dreid Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Yeast culture, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dreid Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dreid Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Dreid Aspergillus oryzae fermented extract, Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, Pancreatic Lipase.
|Directions For Use||
Start slow and build up gradually
Adult Animals (1 year & older)